Just a few months ago I was a tumblr nobody. I was so close to hitting 200 followers and to try to reach that magical number I made a photoset post about my new Lord of the Rings replica weapon.
And it EXPLODED.
I can’t even begin to explain how amazing this experience has been for me. I can’t believe that post still continues to circulate and I’m so grateful for all the new followers and the wonderful messages I get, just because I have the privilege of bringing a smile to someone’s day.
Anyways you guys are amazing and so to celebrate reaching 10,000 followers I’m doing a little giveaway.
I have made tiny exact replicas of the scimitar that helped bring me internet glory.
Rules (since giveaways always seem to have rules):
- Please be following me. But I mean if you aren’t I’m too lazy to like, check up on you but I mean c’mon man, be cool.
- I am only making 5 of these since I’m making everything by hand: carving them out of wood, painting them, dying the leather, etc. So there will only be 5 winners because I have other shit to do. Okay, no I don’t, but this shit is time consuming.
- Reblog it, like it, I don’t really give a shit how you enter. I mean, give everyone an equal chance and don’t reblog this shit like 100 times. Just don’t be a dick. Your followers would probably hate you for that too.
- Contest closes Saturday November 30th, so you guys have a long time (I also kinda need the time to make the rest of them, hahaha.
- I’ll use a random number generator to pick the winners on Sunday December 1st. If you win I’ll send you a message and we can work out where you want me to ship them to.
So that’s it! Thank you all so much again for deciding I’m cool enough to show up on your dashboards occasionally.
If the giveaway gets as popular as I’m secretly hoping it will be, maybe I’ll pick like 10 extra 2nd prize winners and make y’all super dope cards or something. I dunno. I’ll figure it out. Comment below what you guys would like for second place prizes?